A spotlight interview from John Aspinal from Jelf Manson talking about cyber liability.
Have a listen (or watch the show below) to this week's podcast with Paul Dewick and Beshlie Donaldson of Donaldson Solutions.
How long have you been established?
Donaldson Solutions has been going for four years now and they specialise in executive search or headhunting in the engineering world, mostly for manufacturing companies.
Find out how Lesley Whiting coped with having a special needs son as a single parent, as well as running her own recruitment business. This is an inspiring story.
Today's guest is Leanne Goodwin of Jobwise.
Leanne is the managing director of Jobwise, who are an award winning leading recruitment agency, covering the North West since 1979.
Leanne has a great story to tell as she talks about her many achievements, such being awarded the title of Corporate Business Woman of the Year (2011) and Inspiring Leader of the year (2015) at the Women in Business Awards (sponsored by Forward Ladies)
What’s your story? How did you get into Recruitment?
For the full show notes go to: http://www.therecruitmentsupermarket.org.uk/leanne-goodwin
Michael Bolger is an Executive Recruiter who has been trading for 14 years as Badger Associates. In this podcast you will hear Michael share his secrets of success in business, as well as listen to him talk about how recruitment has changed over the years.
In this podcast, Francis West from Westtek IT Support shares his secrets of success. He has a fascinating story from arriving in the UK with just £100 in his pocket, to becoming a highly successful entrepreneur owning multiple businesses within the IT sector. This podcast is full of tips, fun and advice for any business owner.
With over 20 years' recruitment industry experience, Fiona provides tender writing support specifically for recruitment agencies. This flexible service allows you to dictate exactly how much support you need; with options to outsource the whole tender right through to just getting help with a specific question (and anything in between!).
In this fun interview with Nigel Banister from GMD People, he talks about the struggles of the recession, as well as giving lots of tips and hints about running a successful business. GMD People work predominantly in the automotive industry.
Who is our mystery guest this week?
This week's guest is a specialist in performance coaching for the recruitment industry. Over to Nicky Coffin from Centered Excellence to tell us her story...
YOU WILL HEAR NICKY TALK ABOUT:-
- Nicky built her own very successful recruitment agency for 10 years.
- In 2008, things changed, and Nicky was lucky enough to sell her shares in the business.
- She then re-trained (out of the blue), as an NLP Practitioner.
- She trialled her new methods on a friends business, and their two main consultants doubled their billings in just two months.
- She was then asked to spend some time with an IT Technical recruiter who had two consultants who were underperforming. Paul's billings went from £6k a month to £18k a month, and the other consultant was billing £37k a month in just four months. (Just outstanding!).
- Another consultant had not billed for nine months, but after the training he was billing around £12k - £15k a month.
- Hence, the boss of the above company started calling Nicky a "White Witch".
- To hear the full story and what happened next, just click play.